Friday, June 27, 2014

The Crimson Alkemist and Patreon

So I know there are a few readers out there that are fans of what I've been writing, and I've been introduced recently to a service called Patreon recently. It offers the ability for fans of a creator's work to donate to their cause instead of polluting a webpage with tons of ads.
Crimson Alkemist is a labor of love aside from research, but I'd like to be able to contribute a lot more quality material while no longer pillaging (or pillaging less) from Google Images for my posts. I could use these extra funds to pay graphic artists to help with new images- content exclusive here! This could really take the blog to a new level- would that interest my readers? I'm always looking for new ways to make this better for you- help me make it possible!

Thanks for reading, you rock.
+Joseph Meany

No comments:

Post a Comment